M-J de Mesterton

The Original Rock Painter, Since 1974

With Regrets, the Guest-Book Has Been Disabled Due to Constant Spamming; Relevant Comments Remain Visible

June, 2007:

"Your lovely painting graces a wall which allows my frequent contemplation of its beauty and mystery. I can't help letting you know that no matter how I try to resist, this painting insists upon taking me to the shore, where I see a cache of exquisitely rendered seashells. Thank you for my continuing adventure."

--Joanne Nivison
 (Chief of Cultural and Community Affairs Division of the
City of Las Vegas, Nevada)

2007:
"Your beautiful paintings remind me of stones on the beaches of the Riviera."
 ~~Françoise Viaud Périgord

Dear Friends,
Yesterday I received the parcel containing Melody-Jeanne's mysterious and zen-like work which inspires meditation and reflects a fresh and pure state and mind, I was reminded of the precept about polishing the rough rock of the mind until it becomes soft and glowing like a pearl.
Viscount Côme Carpentier de Gourdon
New Delhi, India

You are genius, M-J!  Tank you for the beautiful painting.  I love it an my wife love it too.  My office is now so wonderful because of your incredible colorful painting and it make me feel so good when I see it everyday!

Yuri
St. Petersburg, 2014

05:08 AM on November 28, 2010, from Ecuador:

All who strive for moments in the glory of a life in love, take heart

—  this painting does inspire.

Ad alta!

( With gratitude to my beloved D ).

Carmen

Kimberly Hillenbrand

Venice

September, 2010:

Beautiful! My breathing actually becomes more shallow and

a feeling of peace runs

through me... every time

I see your rock paintings. =-)

Larry Risko, Manhattan, New York City
06:18 PM on June 04, 2010

To M-J,  I must say your paintings "come-to-life"...the colors, vibrancy

and especially,

your own interpretations...this is special.

I am so happy for you becoming the outstanding

artist that you are.  Our brief time  working together,

I will always remember and cherish.

You shine as a special individual, with wonderful tastes...and have

the wit,  your own style

of humor...and especially the sensitivity about your surroundings,

and people and  also

caring and loving of animals.

My best wishes are with you and Jacques...and PINKIE!!   xxoo  Larry

Igor Polyakov
04:19 PM on May 28, 2010

Beautiful paintings with very sophisticated sense of humor

and some kind of magnetism... very addictive!

Paula Pedroso
04:56 PM on May 08, 2010

Hi, i am from  São Paulo, Brazil and i admire a lot your art...it is beautiful...

i am crazy for rocks...... xoxo

Victoria Clark
01:24 PM on September 16, 2009

The site looks amazing but not nearly as amazing as the talent that lies

within you M-J.  Your paintings take my breath away every time!

You truly capture the beauty of rocks as seen through the eyes of the

beholder, thank you for sharing your immense talent with the world,

we are all better for it!

Have a great day!

Victoria Clark

Very nice site!
01:47 PM on September 15, 2009
Very nice site!

rockpainter
07:29 PM on June 06, 2009

I am most grateful to all of you for leaving such kind comments in the

guestbook--thank you so very much for taking time to contribute

in this generous manner!

Warm regards,

M-J

Victoria Clark
01:21 PM on June 06, 2009

Hi, I have been struck silent by the beauty in your work.

Color-Field has touched me as no other, the color, detail and almost

translucent qualities are breathtaking.  I also have a love of rocks,

I am surrounded by many right now, thank you for seeing what all

rock lovers truly see in every rock!

Vicki

Princeton Art Appraisal Services, LLC
04:05 PM on April 27, 2009

Wonderful paintings full of exciting colors and images.

03:21 AM on April 23, 2009

I am cattle rancher in Bozeman, Montana; bought one of your superb

paintings last month. My wife and I are just delighted with it, and as you

explained when I first wrote, they are neither representational nor abstract.

Your paintings fit in beautifully with every conceivable decor, and that

includes our rugged Western furniture and cabin-style

architecture--thank you, M-J!  Regards, Franklin

S. Michael
07:49 PM on April 22, 2009

We bought one of your magnificent rock paintings at a charity auction

in 1979. Its beauty and style abide thirty years hence--in our

dining room.

It reminds us of the Lake Michigan shoreline hereabouts.

Great to find you on the web, M-J!

Best Regards,

Mrs. Michael

Charlevoix

Bob Mathieu
04:12 PM on April 16, 2009

Your paintings are sui generis--one of a kind.

Thanks for the view inside your mind, Ms de Mesterton.

Sincerely,

Bob Mathieu

Toronto, Canada

Lord Dickinson
02:58 PM on March 28, 2009

What a lovely garden of rocks you have created.

Thank you for showing your unique pictures.

Painswick,

Gloucestershire

12:14 AM on March 10, 2009

I love the mystic space and earth themes in your paintings.

The planets are big rocks, after all, aren't they? Thanks for the dreamy views.

Sincerely,

Andie

Sydney, Australia

Ronald Roybal, Musician, Santa Fe
07:08 PM on February 12, 2009
Thank you so much for inviting me to visit your website. Very captivating!
Your paintings reminded me of my youth, when I would collect rocks
with my Grandpa for use in his garden and walkways.
Thanks for the memory! I wish you all the success
 you so richly deserve! ~Ronald~
 P.S. I wish my studio was as tidy as yours!

Kevin Richards
08:17 PM on December 21, 2008
hey, just looking around your virtual gallery, very cool stuff, keep up the
 good work, ill keep you posted if i end up coming though your area this
spring, maybe then i could see some paintings in person, keep in touch,
 Love, Kevin

Anna Enger
08:14 PM on December 21, 2008
Hey M-J--- It was so nice to meet you and your hubby the other night.
 Wow! The website is so beautifully put together! Your work is amazing!
Hopefully you can make it back to Seattle again soon!
Have a great rest of the Holiday Season! ---Anna

Jean De Lataillade
06:38 AM on September 20, 2008

Roland de St. Anshelme
07:43 PM on June 17, 2008
Congratulations on the new web site--the paintings are simply striking!
 (I am deeply prejudiced, of course, since I own two of your works....)
I wish you continued success, M-J.

Peter King
09:47 AM on June 17, 2008
Greetings from Herefordshire. These paintings are mesmerising,
I will be contacting you regarding acquisition of some
of your wonderful work.

04:28 PM on June 04, 2008
Best rock paintings ever! Good to see your work again.
Sinserely, Lars California & Norway

Click on the writing hand for a link.

Rock Painter, The Original Rock Painter,Rock Paintings, Mystic Paintings, Gem Paintings, M-J Painter M-J,striking oil paintings, Mystic Painter, rock painter, the rock painter, rock paintings, color field painting, color field, rock painting, rock oil painting, paintings of rocks, crystals and gems, striking oil, painting of striking oil, Earth paintings, big oil painting, big oil art, big oil paintings, large oil paintings of rocks and gems, pictures of rocks and gems, environmental art, environmental paintings, rock painter, rock paintings, gem paintings, mystic crystal paintings, mystical rock paintings, earth and oil, rocks and oil, oil paint, oil painter, ecological art, ecological painting, ecological painter, painter m-j de mesterton, mystic painter de mesterton, mystic painter, gem paintings, crystal paintings, Southwest Mystic Painter, Las Vegas Painter,

Artist Las Vegas, Fine Art Las vegas, Art Restoration Las Vegas, Artist Las Vegas, Oil Paintings Las Vegas, Decorating Art Las Vegas, Northwest Mystic Painters, Southwest Mystic Painters, Art Restoration Las Vegas